- Start Here!
- Administration Module: Appointments
- Administration Module: HotHealth (Additional Module)
- Admin Module: Security
- Administration Module: Settings
- Administration Module: Teams, Users & Roles
- Base Module: Address Books
- Base Module: Client Alerts
- Base Module: Client Profiles
- Base Module: Client Providers
- Base Module: Clinical Documents
- Base Module: Encounters
- Base Module: Episodes of Care
- Base Module: Letterheads
- Base Module: Lifecard
- Base Module: Referrals
- Base Module: Secure Messaging
- Base Module: Templates
- Additional Module: Appointments
- Additional Module: Bill Items
- Additional Module: Client Allergies
- Additional Module: Client Medications
- Additional Module: Invoices
- Additional Module: My Health Record
- Additional Module: Outcome Measures
- Additional Module: Referral Workflows
- Additional Module: Rosters
Does The Recipient Need To Have A GoFax Account To Receive My Secure Message As A Fax?
GoFax and ReferralNet
The ReferralNet and GoFax solution enables users to exchange eReferrals with recipients still using fax, or exchange fax with recipients using Secure Messaging.
Therefore, for a hospital to receive a fax which has been sent via ReferralNet, the data transmitted which is encrypted end-to-end will be secure via GoFax to be transformed to fax, and can then be received by the hospital/recipient without the need for a GoFax account.