Configuring Front Desk.
Please download the guide below.
Front Desk® has been designed specifically for allied health professionals, with our main clients being Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Podiatrists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Dentists, Audiologists and medical specialists.
ReferralNet Configuration For Sending =
The ReferralNet Word Plugin works out of the box with FrontDesk by using the same fixed text specification required for Medical Director.
ReferralNet Configuration For Receiving =
FrontDesk does not have the concept of a letter or correspondence inbox, the user needs to manually locate and attach a document against the patient record. It would seem the obvious choice would be to have a receive action that persisted only RTF documents as FrontDesk is not HL7 aware.
There should be only a single instance of the agent configured to receive incoming correspondence on behalf of the practice, and it should be installed as a Windows Service.
- If you are using ReferralNet Agent version 3.3.0 and above, use the Archiving Feature.
Configuring The Templates
- Go to System->Standard Letters from parent menu bar.
- Choose Add
- Key in a meaningful description of the template.
- Browse to and select the previously defined Word document.
• Static text pattern is the only integration option.
• Front Desk does not retain the mail merge metadata within the Word document
once it has completed the merge, and that is why the agent cannot locate the
surname, given name and dob values it requires because there is no mail merge
information retained within the Word document for the agent to use to locate
the associated value.
• Front Desk Manual (refer to page 226 of the manual to create a Front Desk
template letter using Microsoft Word)