- Start Here!
- Administration Module: Appointments
- Administration Module: HotHealth (Additional Module)
- Admin Module: Security
- Administration Module: Settings
- Administration Module: Teams, Users & Roles
- Base Module: Address Books
- Base Module: Client Alerts
- Base Module: Client Profiles
- Base Module: Client Providers
- Base Module: Clinical Documents
- Base Module: Encounters
- Base Module: Episodes of Care
- Base Module: Letterheads
- Base Module: Lifecard
- Base Module: Referrals
- Base Module: Secure Messaging
- Base Module: Templates
- Additional Module: Appointments
- Additional Module: Bill Items
- Additional Module: Client Allergies
- Additional Module: Client Medications
- Additional Module: Invoices
- Additional Module: My Health Record
- Additional Module: Outcome Measures
- Additional Module: Referral Workflows
- Additional Module: Rosters
How to get started creating and sending an ereferral with ReferralNet
Learn how to create and send a referral
These instructions will cover most clinical systems using local address books.
Select the 'new letter' icon from your clinical screen.
Select the 'templates' tab or option, and then 'use template.'
Choose the template you wish to use. Click 'open.'
Choose the recipient from your local address book.
If the recipient does not exist, you will need to add them into your local address book first with their Secure Messaging ID.
Click the 'export as HL7 file' or the equivalent button on your clinical system. Click 'ok' on the pop-up window if one appears.
Once the eReferral has been encrypted and sent successfully, you might see a popup window letting you know it was successful.