As the company's flagship product, medtech32 has now evolved into a comprehensive health information system with sophisticated connectivity to government and third-party organisations.
medtech32 is a comprehensive clinical management solution with robust EMR capability which can be utilised in both primary and secondary healthcare environments.
medtech32 offers certain unique features including:
- Health assessment and management tools
- Interface with laboratory results
- A drawing tool for anatomical references
- Geocoding for demographic information
- Interface with third party applications, primarily for the purpose of electronic claiming
- There is a known bug that under certain conditions causes medtech32 Rich Text Format (RTF) correspondence to be displayed in the unreadable symbol font. This has been confirmed by medtech who at this point in time, have not supplied an ETA for a fix.
- medtech32 does not support embedded RTF correspondence within a PIT file.
ReferralNet Configuration for Receiving
There should be only a single instance of the agent configured to receive incoming correspondence on behalf of the practice, and it should be installed as a windows service.
- Don't forget to add and configure the additional action by following the agent backup scheme.
- If you are using ReferralNet Agent version 3.3.0 and above, use the Archiving Feature instead.
Configuration for MedTech32 (SENDING)
You must configure medtech32 to appropriately deal with 3rd party correspondence, this can be actioned from the Tools -> Message Transfer -> Message Transfer Utility menu option.
Configuring MedTech32 to deal with PIT files.
Configuring MedTech32 to deal with HL7 messages.